Welcome to Harrrington Street
At Harrington Street, we highly value and encourage parental involvement at every step of your child’s education. We have a strong history of positive parental engagement in all areas of schooling, and an active Parents and Citizens Association.
Your support and involvement in school activities will not only keep you informed and enhance your ability to assist your child, but also strengthen relationships between you and your child, teachers, and the wider school community. There are many ways you can participate, including:
- Being part of the P & C Association or attend Parents & Community Forums.
- Volunteering as a helper in your child’s classroom or at school events or programs.
- Participating in parent excursions.
- Attending parent workshops that are offered throughout the year.
- Coming along to school events and celebrations
For an overview of community activities we offer for children, parents and carers at HSPS, please see the CLO welcome .
To read our latest newsletter and keep updated with school communications and activities, please ensure you subscribe to Schoolzine, our school app.
I am located in the school office, you are welcome to come and speak to me any time. I look forward to meeting you and your child and working together in the years to come.
Community Liaison Officer (CLO)